IOIO Control RGB LEDs
IOIO Bluetooth Control RGB LEDs Application is allow you to control RGB LEDs.
This App need connect to IOIO Board then control RGB LEDs.
IOIO Board Connection has 2 method.
1.Bluetooth Connection with USB Bluetooth Dongle.
2.USB Cable Connection.
more detail about IOIO Board
The Application Features
- Control Color for RGB LED.
- Blink Function and can adjust timing to blink.
- Fading Function and can adjust timing to fading.
- When not connect IOIO Board yet – User Interface Disable.
- When IOIO Board connected already - LED on IOIO Board is turn ON.
- Free Version with Ad.
1.IOIO Board or compatible Board.
2.USB Bluetooth Dongle. ( If you want Bluetooth connection )
3.USB Cable ( if you want direct cable connection )
4.RGB LEDs ( We use SPNovaLED model NMRTB-USD-AAB+ADE+Y2Z1-1 or other)
For the IOIO Board , you don’t need program hex code or flash code in to the IOIO Board.
It has firmware for ready to use. You are only wiring the cable to the RGB LEDs only.
- DC 5 Volt Power Supply to the IOIO Board.
- PIN 10,11,12 on IOIO Board connect to RGB LEDs.
- RGB LEDs common Ground. ( cathode )
Download App on Google Play
- Connected to IOIO Board already. All UI are enable.
- Ready to control RGB LEDs. and Blink , Fading Function.
- Option Menu. on the top right corner. Wiring Diagram and About Developer
- Exit App. use Status Bar then click to exit app.